Sound of Music

Monday, September 27, 2010

Playlist of Life

Whoa two posts in two days lucky me :) Well yesterday I'm eating dinner with my girls and suddenly "Sk8ter Boi" by Avril Lavinge comes on and we all give each other theses looks like "AHH I remember this song!!" I remember this song when I was at that awkward stage where I could no longer play with the boys and words like"period",PMS, period,hijab(even though it took me a while to completely cover),and just the terrible thirteens or twelves rolled through my life. But yes I remember this song. So here is my current playlist of life, what is rolling around in my ipod......

1. Pursuit of Happiness- Kid Cudi
Ok I'm sorry whoever this offends but this is my straight up shisha song. And my rainy day song I love the tone and everything.It just reminds me of that fuzzy area throughout senior year in high school when I realized this is it I'm off to bigger.harder, and inshallah better things :)

2.Teenage Dream-Katy Perry
I >

3. Down on Me- Jerimih ft 50 cent
LOL this song cracks me up because a good friend of mine that I've met here at uni and I guess learning first that she's lived in Saudi for the past three years I would have never imagined she would know music like this. But you can't judge a girl by her zip code ;) This reminds all of the awesome things I've done her so far at uni and the more to come :)

4. Again- Bruno Mars and Natasha Bedingfield
This song is beautiful. It is unique(finally) and it brings tears to my eyes. This song reminds me of all the things I've wanted to say to people(the good things) and just never did.If I could I would do it again.

5.Ah we Nous- Nancy Agram
Ok so this reminds me of Egypt straight up, yes I lived there a while and wow "mafeesh haga teegi kida ida habibi kida?" :) I love it there.


6. Apologize- One Republic
And this one reminds me of all the apologies I meant to give but never did. This song also reminds me to never live with regrets. Do and say what you can today because tomorrow is never promised. ie------> THIS BLOG!

7.Only Girl in the World-Rihanna
Finally this girl comes out with something that wont depress us anymore :) This song is my life right now. More to come later........

8. About a Girl-Sugagbabes
this song reminds me of the first time I scored a goal for my football(soccer) team in middle school. Even though it came out years later this is the feeling I get when I listen to it,awesomeness...

ahh my friend is here for our weekly meet up, she's a pre-med so her time is very limited :( until next time xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment