Sound of Music

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I did it!!!!! and a whole lot of other things :)

Yay! So I got my belly piercing Wednesday and it looks awesome :) It was hilarious to have my five other girls crammed into the tiny piercing room all finding hilarious ways to get my mind off of what was about to happen. Did it hurt.Well it was a pinch but I totally recommend it for anyone just make sure you go to an incredibly sterile place and make sure they have the proper qualifications. So the first semester is wrapping up and I've done a lot. My perspective of so many things have changed and as much I as I want to go to detail I have a final paper to get back to. But I wanted to keep you guys posted :)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Aslamo Alikom
    We are a group of Egyptian guys who established some blogs where we added Google Adsense codes so we make some money on monthly basis, as a way of coming over our financial problems!!
    if you would like to help us through allowing us adding the Adsense code to your blog and share the profits with you, pls contact us niletrader@gmail.com
    Yours
    Ash

    ReplyDelete